Your one-stop-shop for Managed Promotional signs for Tuk Tuks.
Let us take all the worry, hassle and stress related to finding sign companies, dealing with / paying the Tuk Tuk drivers as well as verifying your sign is correctly hung, clean and looking sharp!
Tuk Tuk Signs.com also has a Tuk Tuk rating system based on the condition of the Tuk Tuk. Read more.
Why go with Tuk Tuk Signs.com?
- We are a fully managed Tuk Tuk advertising company
- We manage and pay the Tuk Tuk drivers
- We get an effective stylish Tuk Tuk sign made
- We make sure your Tuk Tuk sign is current, clean and looking sharp!
Click for more info…
Our team strategically helps you pick Tuk Tuk drives that are relevant to your business. It does not good to have a sign on a Tuk Tuk 45 minutes on the other side of town, nor does it make sense to have your Tuk Tuk with sign parked directly in front of your business. We help you place your signs on Tuk Tuks that service a 15 minute radius around your business location. See how.
- $20 / month – 3 month minimum (includes sign)
- We have the sign made for you.
- We make sure the sign is professionally and properly hung (no chicken wire). We want you looking good!
- We meet the Tuk Tuk driver 1 time per month to pay him and make sure your sign is in good condition and still looking sweet!
Suggestions for Tuk Tuk Drivers:
- Have A4 laminated sheet with your picture, phone, name and some personal info (example, “I have 3 kids, 2 girls and 1 boy”). People like that personal touch and will get your repeat customers
- Tuk Tuk should have side net or bars to prevent purse snatching
Fun Cambodia Facts:
Phnom Penh is the Capital City of Cambodia and the financial, economic, cultural and political heart. It has a population of around 3 million people.
Most of the inhabitants both local and expatriates work, trade and study here. Most journeys by air, bus or car arrive and depart here.
This northern city is a world heritage site and it’s ancient temples bring tourists from many parts of the world to see Angkor Wat which is close to the city of Siem Reap.
The temples are a national treasure and a pride to all Cambodians as they represent evidence of the glorious past of the great Khmer empire.
The popularity to international tourists has increased over the years and now attracts over 5 million visitors a year.
This city is in the south of the country and is a busy port but has wonderful white sandy beaches, and an amazing selection of fresh and reasonably priced seafood.
Close by are many islands open for visitors and a luxury resort which should not be missed when visiting the area.
Kampot and Kep
Kampot and Kep are a beauty area and people like the cozy, quietness of this small province. Visitors to the area see signs advertising fresh cards and also durian, a unique symbol of the area. Kampot peppers have been famous since the French colonial time.
They are exported widely, particularly to Europe. A trip is not complete without tasting the Kampot durian, which has a special taste and quality and recognized by Cambodians for its quality.
Battambang is the ‘rice city’ of Cambodia and one of the most wealthy and richest provinces in Cambodia. So local residents have a good standard of living and similar to Phnom Penh.
Because if good management and the rice grain factories which are there it is said that Battambang can feed the whole of Cambodia.
Tourists visit to also ride on the famous Bamboo Train which is operated by villagers. It is just a wooden platform on 4 wheels that’s rides among the local single track railway. When two trains meet one simply is lifted if the track to allow the other train to pass. A great trip for tourists.